Subject: ED: ICAO State letter 2024/52: Secondment Opportunity
From: "info transpordiamet" <[email-masked]>
To: "info transpordiamet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 08:27:36 +0300

_____

Saatja: Peacock, Christopher <[email-masked]>
Saadetud: kolmapäev, 1. mai 2024 21:13
Adressaat: Linton, Trudy
Teema: ICAO State letter 2024/52: Secondment Opportunity

Good afternoon,

This is to inform you that the State Letter – ‘Secondment Opportunity
(2024/52)', dated 01/05/2024, has been added to ICAO-NET.

Languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese

The State letter can be accessed through ICAO-NET (
<http://portal.icao.int> http://portal.icao.int) by selecting
"Correspondence/State letters" from the top navigation menu.

Kindly note that the above information is for dissemination to the
appropriate authorities.

Regards,

Web Content Management Services

ICT/CA - Corporate Applications

International Civil Aviation Organization

+1 (514) 954-8219 |  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<https://www.icao.int/> www.icao.int

This email was sent to you on behalf of the State Letter's originator.